December 18, 2009

I don't know how to to say this but...


There's a little something on your roof.

We came out of our hotel yesterday after breakfast and realised there was a ferris wheel on the building in front of ours. The whole resort has not officially opened, so while the hotel is functioning, services are limited, and we are half an hour away from town. And there's a ferris wheel blowing in the wind on the roof of the building opposite. At night they light it up. I must say the early chills in the morning is lovely and bracing.

We missed breakfast today but luckily we shopped like crazy tourists yesterday and brought back instant allsorts for our morning feast. Though I am still hungry and hubby boo has not stirred from the computer since discovering that you can download youtube videos in Taiwan faster than a politician can think up a lie - and that's pretty fast where we come from! I reminded him that I needed to be fed and he just kind of looked at me blankly. It's been about an hour of blank looks and now I have played the trump card of guilt. He has begun to move.

Will post a pic of the fabulous 7-11 goodies we found. They have boiled eggs in shrink wrap. Pannacotta, which was delicious, thanks.

No comments: